Storytime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Votre 1ère catégorie :: Votre 1er forum View previous topic View next topic Go down
Didn't I say to make my abilities average in the next life?!
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Sun 10 Dec 2023 - 1:19
https://story-time.forumactif.com
02Eckland Academy
Lying on her bed later that afternoon, Adele attempted to console herself.

And at least dwarf girls are pretty cute…

Female dwarves weren’t all that different from their human counterparts. They were a bit shorter and somewhat rounded in appearance, but they weren’t stocky like the males, and of course, they didn’t grow beards. They weren’t much different, Adele thought, than a petite adolescent girl. That was something.

Besides, if Adele did have dwarf characteristics, then the equivalent aspects of an elf’s physique would cancel them out. Both male and female elves were tall and slender, so rather than having a huge influence on Adele’s figure, her dwarflike qualities would be mostly negligible. Or so it would seem.

Yet Adele’s height, combined with the matter of her chest…

She shook her head. This was all just speculation.

If she were to ask the nanomachines, then the truth would…

I can’t ask them about that! What happens if it all turns out to be true? It’s all too awful.

"Did you ring?"
"I DID NOT!! Adele screamed at the top of her lungs, then looked to her left and right in a panic."

Thankfully, it seemed that the occupants of the neighboring rooms were out, so she received no complaints about the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Jump to: